Hiring Commercial Roofers
Salary: Competitive Wages
Are you ready to turn your job into a career? Are you looking for outstanding benefits and the opportunity to advance? Advanced Industrial Roofing is looking for motivated individuals to join our Massillon, Ohio roofing team. Take part in large-scale roofing projects with on-the-job training and apprenticeship from Ohio's largest commercial roofing company!
If you're a team player with a great work ethic, we want to hear from you!
- State Accredited Apprenticeship Program
- AultCare Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Travel Expenses
- Great Per Diem Pay
- The position is full-time M-F.
- We do a large portion of our work in Stark County and surrounding areas with occasional out of town and out-of-state jobs with per diem and travel pay included.
- We offer competitive wages.
- We provide year-round employment.
- Applicants MUST be dedicated, hardworking, and proven team players.
- Must have a valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Experience with TPO, PVC, and EPDM is preferred but not required
- Ability to withstand heights and various weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
About Advanced Industrial Roofing
Advanced Industrial Roofing, Inc. has been providing our customers with industrial, commercial roofing, and sheet metal services since 1988. We currently have over 90 employees and operate on over 22,000 square feet of working space. We comply with all OSHA safety regulations and provide extensive safety training for all employees. In addition, we have an Ohio state-accredited roofing apprenticeship program where students can earn their Journeyman's Certification and 33 college credits to our affiliated university-Owens Community College.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Advanced Industrial Roofing, Inc. seeks to hire men and women for positions in the fields of industrial, commercial roofing, and architectural sheet metal.
Please complete the employment application below. Fields marked with an "*" are required.
* The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age, or by other means. The term "employment applications," refers to all written inquires about employment or applications for employment or promotion, including, but not limited to, resumes or other summaries of the applicant's background. It relates not only to written preemployment inquires, but to inquires by employees concerning terms, conditions, or privileges of employment as specified in section 4 of the act.